The semi-hermetic compact screw compressors Bitzer of the CSH and CSW series are an ideal solution for the series production of liquid chillers, air conditioning systems and heat pumps as well as for individual short cycles. Their integrated oil reservoir and separator system significantly reduces installation time, and permits using the screw compressors in a minimum of space. This makes the installation work required comparable to that of semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors.
Semi-hermetic compact screw compressors Bitzer CSH series is suitable for universal use and is fitted with connections for economiser and oil cooler. With the compressor series CSH95, BITZER surpasses the 224 kW power range for individual compressors for the first time and is thus able to meet the demands of the air conditioning industry for units offering more capacity.
The CSW series of semi-hermetic compact screw compressors Bitzer was developed specifically for use in water-cooled systems or applications with low condensing temperatures down to 20°C. The series is characterized by maximum efficiency – with increases up to 60 % in the part load range.
The compact screw compressors Bitzer of the CSH and CSW series are fitted with dual capacity controls and can be controlled optionally in steps or infinitely. Both series demonstrate the best energy efficiency levels at both full load and part load operation.
Most models can be operated using refrigerants R134a, R407C, R22, R404A and R507A – with or without economiser.
New generation of CS.3 compact screw compressors Bitzer can be used for application in medium and high performance liquid chillers as well as in industrial heat pumps.
Bitzer reinvents the mechanical capacity regulation
- Improved system efficiency in full- and part load operation
- Due to consequently optimized mechanical capacity regulation
- Extension of the application area for even more flexible application
- Reduction of CO2 emissions
- Low operating costs
- Reliable BITZER quality.
CSH.3 – optimized for:
- Higher pressure ratio
- Air-cooled condensation with higher condensing temperatures (moderate up to tropical climate)
- Heat pump operation with higher condensing temperatures (e.g. hot water heat pumps)
► Improved energy efficiency in full- and part load operation
► Extended application range for even more flexible application
► Replacement with predecessor models possible due to unchanged dimensions
CSW.3 – optimized for:
- Low pressure ratio
- Water-cooled condensation
- Air-cooled condensation with low condensing temperatures (moderate up to nordic climate)
- Heat pumps with low condensing temperatures (e.g. low temperature heat pumps)
► Highest energy efficiency in full- and part load operation
For each ideal adaptation of the compressor at a given system and operating conditions the series is separated into two designs: